To find your favorable item from stock please see brochure download on the right. Stock items are at pages 4 - 7. Please request stock items by the default contact form.
hotset was already in 1980 one idea ahead as they presented the first round hotspring coil heater. Since then further innovations have been made: hotspring®/Mini (type WRP 1,3 x 2,3), flat and square, hotspring®/Maxi (type WRP 4,8 x 8,6) as well as hotspring®/Micro (type WRP 1,3 x 2,3).
This innovation as well as the humidity-resistant coil heaters according to I.P. 65 (type WRP/F 2.2 x 4.2 - WRP/Q 3.0 x 3.0) emphasize the consequente alignment to new challenges.
- Mass channel Technology - Heating of manifolds
- Packaging Industry - Heating of welding bars
- Mass channel Technology - Heating of mass channel nozzles
- Packaging Industry - Heating of sealed heads
hotset presents a wide product spectrum of hotspring®coil heaters:
- Starting with hotspring®/Micro (type WRP/F 1,0 x 1,6) up to hotspring®/Maxi (type WRP 4,8 x 8,6) with different lenghts and diameters.
- Brass-coil heaters or coil heaters with clamping mechanism as heating elements for different applications.
- Heating systems such as the hotcast® sealed heater (type GMH) or the hotcone® heated nozzle (type BMD).
- Special products such as hotslot® and hotslight®.
- As well as a wide spectrum of applications.
When using hotspring® coil heaters with a reflection tube the maximum surface load increases. Furthermore the reflection tube protects the heater from mechanical damages. The reflection tube can be delivered for a lot of hotspring® dimensions. Additionally it is possible to carry out a controlled temperature measurement with a coiled-in or integrated thermocouple.
The low wall thickness of the clamp of only 1.5 mm, the fixation by easy sliding on the nozzle as well as the front installation and removal are essential arguments which save money by this simplified handling. Furthermore the hotspring® - lock-system guarantees optimal thermal features of the fixed heating element (hotspring® - type WRP/Mini).
The principle of the hotspring® - lock-system – is based on two conical turning parts, which telescoped result in tension over the whole heating element. The fixation of the hotspring® - lock-system is effected by axial moving of the outer tube where an anti-twist protection (cut-out) serves as installation aid.