- two geometric shapes (round Ø and square □),
- individual lengths up to 3,000 mm,
- numerous diameters (Ø 6.5; 8.0; 8.2; 8.5 and 10.0 mm / □ 6.0 and 8.0 mm),
- six connection variants,
- more than 100 stock dimensions ready for direct shipment and
- the special development hotflex cs with bendable unheated zones and significantly improved price-performance ratio.
News from hotset
Flexibility that has lasted for 25 years!
The flexible tubular heater hotflex is the first tubular heater in the world — patented by hotset — which can be bent freely by hand in all three dimensions. Since 25 years the hotflex inspires our customers. Hardly any other heating element simplifies the manual loading of a tool — even with small bending radii! Thanks to minimum heating time and maximum contact surface, the hotflex also ensures optimum heat transfer and near-contour temperature control of the mold. Since its development, the hotflex has been consistently refined and continually adapted to the requirements of the market. In doing so, not only the individual wishes of the users have been taken into account, but also the implementation of technological innovations in customer applications. After 25 years of continuous development, the hotflex offers: